HOW TO TAKE CARE OF YOUR LATEX GARMENTS.
- HANDWASH ONLY. USE LUKEWARM WATER WITH A SMALL AMOUNT OF MILD WASHING-UP LIQUID DETERGENT ONLY.
- AFTER WASHING FOR ABOUT 5 MINUTES, RINSE, AND HANG UP TO DRIP DRY ON A PLASTIC OR WOODEN HANGER.
- AVOID ALL CONTACT WITH METALS WHEN WET. DO NOT DO THIS IN BRIGHT SUNLIGHT.ONCE DRY, SEPARATE ANY LAYERS WHICH ARE STUCK TOGETHER, AND SPRINKLE TALCUM POWDER/BABY POWDER OVER THE GARMENT. THIS PREVENTS THE SURFACES STICKING TOGETHER.WHEN DRY AND TALCED, STORE ON A SOFT GARMENT HANGER INSIDE A GARMENT BAG, IDEALLY OF BLACK POLYTHENE PLASTIC, IN A DARK WARDROBE.
- KEEP AWAY FROM SUNLIGHT, ESPECIALLY DIRECT SUNLIGHT. LONG TERM EXPOSURE TO ULTRAVIOLET LIGHT CAUSES LATEX TO BREAKDOWN CHEMICALLY. CAUSING LOSS OF SHINY SURFACE.DO NOT BRING INTO CONTACT WITH COPPER BASED METALS OR NICKEL BASED METALS. THESE WILL CAUSE A BROWN STAIN ON THE PALER COLOURS, AND ALSO START A CHEMICAL BREAKDOWN ON ALL COLOURS OF RUBBER, CAUSING LOSS OF SHINY SURFACE. COPPER IS FOUND IN BRASS AND IN SOME JEWELLERY, SUCH AS BODY JEWELLERY, AS WELL AS IN BRONZING AGENT MAKE UPS, AND OF COURSE IN MONEY COINS.
- DO NOT PUT IN A WASHING MACHINE.
- DO NOT USE SOAP POWDER.DO NOT DRY CLEAN.
- DO NOT EXPOSE TO OILS. TO MAKE THE RUBBER SHINY USE SILICON SPRAY, AND USE SILICON BASED LUBRICANTS.
- All Sizes under 150kg weight.
What is natural rubber latex?
Natural latex rubber is a particular kind of rubber that has been manufactured from the sap of the rubber tree. Rubber tree sap, or natural rubber latex, is a cloudy white liquid (a chemical "Latex") containing a large amount of natural rubber that can be used to manufacture various consumer products. Natural rubber latex products cannot be identified visually. Any rubber-like object could be made of natural rubber latex, or it could be made of synthetic material (including synthetic rubber). Even things which are not stretchy may have natural rubber latex on them as a paint-like coating."Latex" does not necessarily mean natural rubber latex. Latex paints and latex caulking are synthetic materials that do not usually contain natural rubber latex.
What is "latex allergy"?
A "latex allergy" is an allergy to products made from natural rubber latex. It is an allergy to proteins originating from the rubber tree and still present in products made from natural rubber latex.Products made from natural rubber latex usually contain a number of chemicals. Some people are not allergic to natural rubber latex itself, but chemicals found in manufactured natural latex rubber latex products. Your allergist will identify which materials affect you. If you react to chemicals, you may have a "rubber allergy" and may be referred to a dermatologist for further tests. Please Take Care!
Thanks for Understanding!